Terms of Service
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Demitto, LLC. ("Demitto"), and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access Demitto.com or Demitto's Services. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Demitto.com site or Demitto’s Services.
Your access to and use of Demitto is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use Demitto.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Access to our site (or any part of it) is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services, which may include sending payment or signing legally-binding agreements.
You must be a human and you must not create Accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws, rules and regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
.iii Payments & Refunds
There will be no refunds, partial refunds, or credits for any payments made unless otherwise stated.
2. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Such intellectual property rights include (without limitation) copyrights, database rights, registered designs, unregistered design rights, registered trade marks, passing-off rights or rights protected under unfair competition laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, without our consent.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
5. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, any associated companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7.i Uploading Material To Our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The auctions contained in Demitto’s search results, or linked from those results, are created by people over whom Demitto exercises no control. You acknowledge and understand that although Demitto reserves the right to reject any particular auction for failure to meet our quality standards, we cannot guarantee we will remove any particular auction. Demitto does not control the content of the auction listing or other information posted herein, as that is the sole responsibility of the person posting the auction. Demitto’s auction search results are indexed in an automated manner. Demitto does not have any obligation to show auctions in any particular order. Demitto also does not promise to include any auction in its search results and may exclude any auction listing, free or paid, for any reason or for no reason. We go through efforts to collect and verify certain identifiable data, but we cannot guarantee that potential buyers are who they claim to be. Demitto assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any auction listing, posted content, or web site that is either included in Demitto’s search results or linked to by the Website.
The Website contains links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Demitto is not responsible for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the materials located on such External Sites.
7.iii Contact and Personal Information
When you give Demitto contact information (such as your name and email address) and personal information, you agree that Demitto may utilize this information as set forth herein. You agree that Demitto may, as part of its services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a 3rd party, through your Demitto account or through other means made available through your contact information such as email, phone, or postal mail. If and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Demitto, or its designated third party partners, may also use your contact information to (i) send you auction alerts; (ii) create an account; (iii) send you information about Demitto. Demitto may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on Demitto’s site, show you content that Demitto thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. Your personal information gets placed on the Demitto Website when you create an account. To the extent you upload or edit personal information, and subject to your Privacy Settings, you are making your name and other personal information that you place on your account available to third parties who have won by lowest bid one or more of Your auction listings. Demitto reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information as part of Demitto’s services.
8. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
10. Links From Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Additional Terms Applicable to Vendors.
Vendors are solely responsible for contact with the Buyer and finalizing business outside of Demitto. Demitto is not to be considered to be a storefront with respect to Your use of Demitto and Demitto shall not be responsible for any sales or purchase decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity using Demitto.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Demitto, including saved CVs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Demitto’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Demitto’s web servers.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by Demitto
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Demitto’s reasonable discretion
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Demitto
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16. You may not use Your Demitto job posting or Demitto to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for:
- credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes
- employment or
- a government license or benefit
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Demitto or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Demitto
- sell, promote or advertise products or services
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement
- post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue
- promote a particular religion
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her:
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings
Demitto reserves the right to remove any job posting or content, which in the reasonable exercise of Demitto’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Demitto believes is not in the best interest of Demitto.
If at any time during Your use of Demitto’s Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Demitto or otherwise misled Demitto in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Demitto will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Demitto Services.